Go to Vancouver with a Working Holiday Visa

With a Working Holiday Visa (WHV), you have the opportunity to live in Canada for 12-24 months depending on your country of origin. This program allows people aged between 18 and 35 years old to discover Canada during an entire year by visiting and/or by working there.

Why use a WHV to go to Canada?

The Working Holiday Visa is an easy way to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience abroad. You'll get to discover a new culture, meet the inhabitants and see different landscapes. This program will allow you to work, live and travel in Canada. Spending a year experiencing all that living abroad has to offer is a fabulous asset to your CV, too! You'll improve your working skills, autonomy and discover a different culture.

What are the conditions required to obtain the canadian WHV?

The number of visas issued changes each year and is limited by quota, depending on your country. In general, you only have a few weeks to request your visa from the opening dates of quotas. Registration usually starts at the end of the year. It's very important to apply early, to be prepared and to have the paperwork you need ready before registration opens.

When you're allowed to go to Canada with a Working Holiday Visa it is compulsory to purchase a health insurance plan that will cover you for the entire duration of your stay. Proof of this insurance will be requested by the immigration agent when you arrive in Canada.

If you want information about the right insurance plan for your needs you can go to Mondassur.com (website available in Chinese, English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish).

If you need some help with your visa application please get in touch with a regulated immigration consultant in Canada.

Find Immigration Consultants and Lawyers